Bookkeeping tends to be one of the lowest priority jobs for any small business but should be an important focus for a business to succeed. BluCity Tax Bookkeeping recognises that clients need an effective and timely solution to eliminate the stress of dealing with all day to day paper work and to focus on operating the business successfully.
There has been a recent change to the tax law in regards to who can provide your bookkeeping services and lodge your GST BAS returns. The Tax Practitioners board requires the person preparing and lodging the BAS Returns to be either a Registered Tax Agent or BAS Agent. Blucity Tax does not only provide a Bookkeeping service but they are a Registered Tax Agent whereby they can provide you with valuable tax planning and advice to help effectively run your business as we cater for all your accounting needs at the same time at a very competitive price.
There are many reasons for choosing BluCity Tax to do your bookkeeping.
We believe by employing BluCity Tax to do your bookkeeping:
- you are more able to free up your time to focus on growing and effectively operating your business
- Be confident that your accounts are always up to date
- Eliminate stress as you will have accurate account records
- ensures compliance and obligations are met properly and on time
- Increased efficiency by eliminating the day-to-day operations within a department
- Enhanced ability to focus on your core business operations
- Reduced staffing, training, and overhead costs
Bookkeeping Services we provide:
- Business Activity Statements
- General Bookkeeping
- Bank Reconciliations
- Payroll Services
- Bill Payments
- Debt Collection
- Data Entry
- Financial Reports
- Cash Flow Statements
- Quicken products
- Software Training and Support